Fenugreek is a powerful natural weight-loss ingredient that has many health benefits, including promoting digestion and maintaining blood sugar levels.
Galactomannan, a water-soluble heteropolysaccharide found in fenugreek seeds, contributes to weight loss. Decrease your appetite to feel full.
If you have tried complicated treatments and expensive weight loss drugs and have failed, there are several healthy ways to use fenugreek seeds for weight loss. Let’s see what they are.
How To Use Fenugreek For Weight Loss
Fenugreek is a famous weight loss agent that offers other benefits, such as the control of blood pressure and diabetes and increasing the metabolic rate of the body.
Here are some recipes that can help you lose weight in the best possible way.
1. Warm Fenugreek Seeds
This fantastic recipe leads to weight loss without you having to take other medications.
- Heat fenugreek seeds in a pot.
- Crush the hot seeds in a grinder to get a fine powder.
- Take the powder every morning with lukewarm water on an empty stomach.
2. Water Soaked Fenugreek
Fenugreek Water triggers satiety in the stomach for a whole day. It will reduce the feeling of hunger. The result would be a visible weight loss in a few days.
- Dip a cup of fenugreek seeds in water and let them soak overnight.
- Strain the seeds from the water in the morning.
- Chew the wet seeds on an empty stomach.
3. Sprouted Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek sprouts are exceptionally rich in carotene, vitamins A, E, C and B, calcium, magnesium, zinc, potassium, amino acids, digestive minerals and much more. If you have these shoots early on an empty stomach, this will result in weight loss.
- Take a clean, thin cloth.
- Dip it in the water.
- Place the fenugreek seeds on the damp cloth and squeeze with a heavy utensil.
- Leave it for three nights.
- Remove the heavy utensil.
- Let the sprouts grow long enough before you consume them.
4. Fenugreek Tea
Here’s a fantastic recipe for fenugreek tea to lose weight and control diabetes. It also offers many other benefits, such as proper digestion and controlled blood pressure.
- Grind fenugreek seeds in a blender with a little water.
- Make a thin paste of the seeds and water.
- Boil the water in a saucepan.
- Put the paste in the boiling water.
- Add other herbs (cinnamon or ginger) to add flavour.
- Cover the lid of the saucepan.
- Cook the tea on a low heat for 5 minutes.
- Take a sip of the fenugreek tea on an empty stomach every day.
5. Fenugreek And Honey
Fenugreek and honey tea is a weight-reducing herbal remedy that naturally leads to a thin waist and a beautiful shape.
- Make a thick paste of fenugreek seeds with a blender.
- Boil some water in a pot and add the minced seeds. Let cool down.
- Let the water and crushed seeds rest in the pan for three hours.
- Strain the seeds from the water into a cup.
- Add honey and lemon juice to the cup of tea.
- Drink it every morning for the best results.
How Fenugreek Leads To Weight Reduction
Now that you know terrific recipes on how to use fenugreek for weight loss, it’s time to learn how eating fenugreek leads to weight loss. Read on to find out more.
- Fenugreek is rich in galactomannan, a healthy polysaccharide that stimulates the breakdown of fats and the metabolism of sugar in the body. It leads to the burning of calories and additional layers of fat in the form of Adenosine Triphosphate(ATP).
- Another essential reason why fenugreek helps with weight loss is the ability to reduce the feeling of hunger. This weight-reducing herb makes the stomach more complete. It’s a fantastic way to eat a healthy diet, which leads to weight loss.
- Fenugreek does not contain unhealthy carbohydrates. It automatically avoids unnecessary weight gain.
- Fenugreek significantly reduces calorie consumption. It also increases the metabolism of the body. An increase in metabolic rate also leads to the breakdown of calories. It naturally leads to a reduction in weight.
Next time you feel like you are getting fat and can not help it, remember that fenugreek seeds can help you. Is an excellent weight loss agent and can give you the body in a way you’ve always dreamed off.
- Fenugreek is fantastically rich in fibre; it carries approximately 75% of soluble water — fibres in fenugreek help to ease constipation using increasing the metabolic rate of the body. Also, it triggers the burning of fats deposited in the stomach and other adipose tissue
What is your favourite diet for losing weight in the list above? Share with us in the comments.