Are you pregnant? Congratulations ! Now that you will soon become a mother, you will surely receive many tips and suggestions on how to take special care of your health. And I’m sure all those different suggestions tend to leave you worried and confused. But let me tell you something! Not only is pregnancy adding 300 extra calories and doing yoga or exercising regularly. Most people say that you should eat healthily. But have you ever wondered, what are the key elements that should be part of your diet? If you do not know, this article is perfect for you.
Let’s Have A Look At The Best Fruit juices During Pregnancy
Juices are one of the best habits you can take during your pregnancy to give your child health and nutrition. Not only that, a glass of healthy juice a day will also fill you up for a while. At the same time it keeps your face shining and shining. If you do not know which juice to drink, take a look at these healthy fruit juices during pregnancy:
1. Apple Juice:
Drinking a glass of apple juice regularly will make you feel fresh and healthy during those special months.
Here is a simple recipe:
• Take two or three apples and remove the skin
• Boil them and let them cool
• Blend for a minute or two
• Pour into a glass and stir in some lime juice
• Keep it in the fridge for an hour, then serve it cold
2. Beet Juice:
To prepare a glass of fresh beet juice, make sure you have these ingredients, such as 4 carrots, 2 beets, 1 apple. And now you are ready to make juices!
• Cut all ingredients into pieces and add to the blender to make a glass of fresh juice.
• Take crushed ice and add it to the juice.
• Serve immediately. You can drink this juice three times a week.
3. Banana And Honey Juice:
Here is the best fruit juice during pregnancy! The mixture of banana, yogurt and honey is without a doubt fantastic. It tastes delicious and serves as the right afternoon drink.
Here is all you need for this delicious health drink:
1/2 a cup of milk, 1/2 a cup of cottage cheese , a ripe banana, and a tablespoon of honey.
Now, comes the fun part!
• Combine the 3 main ingredients together and blend. Make sure it is smooth
• Add ice cubes and pour into a glass.
• Drink when it’s cold
These juices are not only delicious, they also offer incredible benefits for you and your growing baby. You can pamper your taste buds with these delicious recipes and make sure your baby has everything you need to become strong and healthy.
4. Grape Juice:
Adding spiced grapes to your juice will surely be the paradise of your taste buds!
Let us learn how to make this glass perfect grape juice.
• Take about 500 grams of grapes and crush them
• Blend, and let the juice rise for a minute or more
• Pour the juice and store it in the fridge
• Add a pinch of lime and serve cold
5. Guava Juice:
Guava is a fruit that heals and prevents problems with constipation during pregnancy.
To make a glass of fresh guava juice, you will need 2 guavas, 2 tablespoons sugar, lemon juice and ginger juice.
Here is the recipe:
• Boil the guava for some minutes and wait until it cools down
• Now add it to a blender to prepare the juice. Add ginger and lemon juice
• After mixing, add a few ice cubes to the drink and serve fresh!