Stretch marks are visible marks on the surface of the skin with an unclear hue. Stretch mark are mostly found on the abdomen, but can additionally occur on the arms, thighs, botty and breasts. Occasionally it can cover large areas of the body. While pregnancy is the principle motives behind the stretch marks, other reasons may be sudden increase or weight loss, rapid growth, inherited factors, stress, and changes in physical condition.
The skin consists of three main layers: the epidermis (the outer layer), the dermis (the middle layer) and the subcutaneous (the deepest layer). Stretch marks are developed in the dermis or in the middle skin layer when the connective tissue stretches out beyond the force of its flexibility due to the rapid expansion or contraction of the skin.
Stretch marks can make you shy and awkward with your appearance. Luckily, there are many organic approachs to lessen the presence of stretch marks.
1. Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera is very effective in treating many skin problems. Its healing and soothing properties can be utilized to remove stretch marks. There are many ways to apply it.
• You can rub the aloe vera gel directly on the affected area of the skin, leave it for 15 minutes and rinse with warm water.
• Another possibility is to make a mixture of 1/4 cup of Aloe Vera gel, 10 vitamin E capsules and five vitamin A oil capsules. Allow it to completely absorbed.
Repeat this process every day.
2. Egg Whites
Eggs are a rich source of protein. For pregnant women, you only want to use proteins that contain amino acids and proteins.
• Whisk the whites of two eggs carefully with a fork. Clean the affected area with water and apply a thick layer of protein with a makeup brush.
• Allow the egg whites to dry completely and then rinse the area with cold water.
• Finally, apply olive oil to your skin to create moisture.
• Repeat the process at least twice daily for a week and pay attention to the positive results.
3. Potato Juice
Potato juice contains vitamins and minerals that promote growth and repair the skin cells.
• Cut a medium-sized potato into thick slices.
• Take one of the pieces of potatoes and gently rub them on the stretch marks for a few minutes.
• Make sure the potato starch covers the affected area.
• Allow the potato juice to dry and then wash it in warm water.
Natural white sugar is one of the best natural remedies for getting rid of pregnancy marks. You can use sugar to soothe your skin.
• Mix a tablespoon of raw sugar with a little almond oil and a few drops of lemon juice. Mix well and apply on stretch marks and other areas of the skin.
• Rub the mixture gently on the skin every few minutes before bathing.
• Do it for a month or two and watch your stretch marks get dissappear or reduced to the minimum level.
5. Castor Oil
Castor oil, which is used to treat a number of skin problems such as wrinkles, age spots, moles, brown spots, fine lines and pimples, can also be used to get rid of stretch marks.
• Apply a little castor oil to the stretch marks and massage the area gently with circular movements for 5 to 10 minutes.
• Wrap a thin cotton cloth to the affected area. Apply warm water to the affected area with a hot water bottle or a heating pad for at least half an hour.
• Repeat this process every day for at least one month to see positive results.
6. Lemon Juice
Another easy way to reduce stretch marks is to use lemon juice. Lemon juice is naturally sour, which helps to heal and reduce marks, acne and other scars.
• Rub the fresh lemon juice gently over the stretch marks with circular movements. Allow the lemon juice to penetrate the skin for at least 10 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
• Another possibility is to mix equal amounts of cucumber juice and lemon juice and apply the mixture to the stretch marks.
7. Cocoa Butter
Cocoa butter is also very beneficial for the treatment of stretch marks. It is an excellent natural moisturizer and helps to nourish the skin and reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
• You must apply cocoa butter to the affected area at least twice daily for few months.
• Another possibility is to make a mixture of half a cup of cocoa butter, a tablespoon of wheatgrass oil, two teaspoons of grated beeswax, and a teaspoon of olive oil. Apricot and vitamin E. Bees melt. You can store the mixture in a refrigerated container in the refrigerator and apply it two to three times a day on your stretch straps. This mixture makes your skin hydrated and smooth.
8. Olive Oil
Olive oil contains many nutrients and antioxidants that help to improve various skin problems, including stretch marks.
• Lightly massage hot olive oil into the affected skin area. This will improve blood flow and greatly reduce stretch marks.
• Allow it for half an hour to absorb the vitamins A, D and E contained in the oil from the skin.
You can also mix the olive oil with vinegar and water and use it as a night cream. This keeps your skin hydrated and peel the skin.
Keeping your body well hydrated helps to protect the skin against many types of problems and also helps in detoxification. It also helps to keep the skin supple and restore elasticity.
Experts say that drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water in a day is the best way to keep your body hydrated.
It softens and assist the skin to maintain its elasticity. However, it is advisable to avoid coffee, tea or soft drinks.
10. Shea Butter
Shea butter not only has a very moisturizing effect on the skin, but also has an anti-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory effect. Regular application will keep your skin healthy and repair damaged cells.
• Apply shea butter on the affected areas
• Rub it gently and leave it on.
• Apply it two or three times daily.
11. Coconut Oil
Since stretch marks are scars caused by skin lesions, coconut oil can help to heal the appearance quickly. Coconut oil has been tested for its healing properties and has been found to shorten the time needed to heal the skin. By applying daily coconut oil to your stretch marks, you can remove a little from its red appearance.
Take two or three apricots. Cut them and remove their seeds. Blend well to form a paste. Apply the paste directly on the stretch marks. Allow it for 20 minutes. Then rinse with warm water. Follow the process for a month and see promising results.
13. Jojoba Oil
Jojoba oil restores the elasticity of the skin, so it is a good idea to use it regularly during pregnancy in order to avoid stretch marks. But if you have not used jojoba oil during your pregnancy and now you have stretch marks; It is not too late! You can massage it regularly so your stretch marks slowly disappear.
• Apply gently to the affected area and allow the body to absorb completely overnight. Shower in the morning. Follow this for a month and see the results.
The alfalfa leaves are characterized by their rich intake of amino acids, which promote the health of the skin. It is also a good source of protein, vitamins E and K, and these work by ensuring, of course, the sound of the body. You can also detoxify your skin with alfalfa leaves because of their antifungal properties. To treat skin tags, you get a small amount of alfalfa powder in combination with camomile oil.
• Mix a little alfalfa with a few drops of camomile oil to form a smooth paste.
• Massage the paste two or three times a day into the affected area.
• Repeat this every day for a few weeks and notice a great improvement.
The antiseptic property of honey is effective in reducing stretch marks.
• Take a small cotton and apply honey on it.
• Place the cotton on the affected area and let it remain until it turns dry.
• Rinse off using warm water.
• Or you can prepare honey scrub by mixing it with salt and glycerin. Apply it on the stretch marks, leave until it dries and rinse off using water.
Cucumber juice ensures a calming and fresh effect that makes the skin fresh. You can also mix with lemon juice and apply the mixture to the affected areas until it is soaked in the skin. Leave it for about 10 minutes afterwards, you can rinse with lukewarm water.
These are the best home remedies for the removal of pregnancy strips. Add them to your daily routine to avoid the appearance of stretch marks and to eliminate existing brands. Drink plenty of water as the skin loses its elasticity during dehydration. Have a Healthy Diet Eat healthy skin foods to ensure that your skin gets the nutrients it needs to heal and recover. A good diet helps to keep the skin healthy.